To the Yes Campaign:
- Can you name me one scientist who is not employed by a government either directly or indirectly who believes in catastrophic global warming – or can you show me any evidence at all these “scientists” (because scientists they are not) can predict the climate and therefore correctly predicted the global warming pause.
- If the scientific evidence is so overwhelmingly against these “scientists” being able to predict the climate, why are you forcing Scots, in one of the colder nations on earth, to pay more than the English toward stopping global WARMING. HAVE YOU GONE MAD?
- Why is it right that just because I accept the scientific evidence showing no recent warming – that I am denied any right to see my MSP? In contrast, Jo Swinson, my MP is just as vehment that the world is heading toward doomsday (aka the snowdrops might come out a bit earlier) – but she has done her job and treated me fairly as a constituent.
- Why is there no independent upper chamber in Scotland? AND DON’T INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE BY SUGGESTING THE COMMITTEE SYSTEM IS ANYTHING BUT A BUNCH OF VOTE BY PARTY STOOGES GIVING THE NOD TO ILL THOUGHT OUT AND DIVISIVE GOVERNMENT POLICY!
To the No Campaign
- Name me one “British” institution that is located in Scotland (by rights about 10% should be here)
British Parliament, British Library, British Museum, British Monarchy, MI5, MIG, GCHQ, All those “British” weapons research facilities around London, British Broadcasting company, British Met Office, British Army, British Navy, British Airforce – are any of these HQ’d in Scotland with their purchasing/procurement decisions made in Scotland – favouring local Scottish companies. Then there was the old “British Railway”, the “British Airways”, the “(British)Bank of England”, British Gas, British Geological Survey
… the only thing that makes these “British” is that Scots pay for them and the English (almost exclusively in London) get the benefit.